Calling all taildraggers

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

You are going to like this I think
Goto the missions and select emergency.There is a taildraggers delight there with some pretty spectacular scenery(even on my old relic of a PC)Some pretty tough flying and a tricky landing to be had and a very greatful pilot(if you complete the mission)

(I will be honest here,I needed to be rescued the 1st time Embarassed )

ROFL And I said I would only try one of the missions ROFL

Keep on tweaking,its all trial and error.Just tweak a bit at a time and it gets better and better 😉

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I wasn't even going to look at the missions but that sounds like fun.
Tonight and I'll report back to you.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

Hi TTT. that sounds fun! Will give that a looksie 4 sure. BTW have you tried the nVidia card tuner "eHancer", someone here posted the URL, and I've tried it, there is an update which covers dual-core and SLI working, and it seems to have improved mine some.

I'm gradually getting up to a decent speed now, I set it at 22fps and it runs quite well.

And you can tweak while running FSX, by using the ALT key, run 'eHancer', change a few adjustments, and then straight back into FSX.

I must get a copy of Pete Dawsons FSUIP, I have the free one, but would like the extras from the registered version, which he has rewritten for FSX. There are many possibilities, and I'm trying those out, which I can find.

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

Try flying the Maule from some sandy beaches or corn fields. It's an amazing plane (simulator or the real thing)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...