Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Engine off ??

Pro Member Trainee
MissDixie Trainee

Hi all..

Is there a setting for the engine being off before a free flight ? ive have the deluxe edition of fs x, and put it on hard, sitting on the parking area.
When i hit fly, it starts with the engine on..

Id love to be able to do a checklist but hate turning everything off first.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

As with the previous versions of FS, you can shut the engines off and save the flight as the default flight. Your flights will then start engines off.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain

Does it insist on empty fuel tanks. That seems like overkill. GA a/c aren't all sitting at the airport with empty tanks and commercial a/c never have really empty tanks before a flight.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Does it insist on empty fuel tanks. That seems like overkill. GA a/c aren't all sitting at the airport with empty tanks and commercial a/c never have really empty tanks before a flight.

Dont Know All I know is what I read in the papers. Doh! (gamer)
Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

Dont Know All I know is what I read in the papers. Doh! (gamer)
Radar

Laughing You can do that here. I have SimPatrol set up so that words containing game, play, dude, mate and m8 can't be posted. I'm in the middle of doing some other web site work now, but will add other common buzz words the gamers use, later. Laughing It will do my blood pressure wonders. Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Rolling EyesI couldn't resist! Wink

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

You are entitled to have fun. Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Why you dont speak the truth Twisted Evil ...Tell people for the Game session you think to Set-up at OMEGA Exclamation

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

Why you dont speak the truth Twisted Evil ...Tell people for the Game session you think to Set-up at OMEGA Exclamation

That'll be the day. You can't even say game in the forums. Laughing And. if I filter "*", it will drive everyone crazy.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

That'll be the day. You can't even say game in the forums. Laughing And. if I filter "*", it will drive everyone crazy.

Do it Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

guest22 Guest

If you want to shut down the engines, use "Ctrl+Shift+F1" to cut the fuel flow ... engines are shutting off.

To start the engines again use "Ctrl+e"