Video Cards For Sim 2004

crzycanuck Guest

Can any body recamend a good video card to get for playing flight sim 2004?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This post pretty well covers the subject here. If you have any questions all the members here are quite helpful.
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/2166/video-card-shopping/

Radar

crzycanuck Guest

Thanks for the reply RADAR and the link, have been there and read somethings. the card I was thinking of is the ATI Radeon 9600XT have you herd anything about this card?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

Crzycanuck
I have ATI Radeon 9600xt . One of the results you would like to get from a card is a god frame rate. My is giving me all my needs.(45-55) But it is always the question of money. RadarMan has something better and I am sure he paid more. I paid a year ago in the web 185 us dollar and I believe you can get it now chipper. It is always a question what else you have

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

Oh ya. What card you have today? What frame rate you have today at the default flight (Seattle Tacoma)
If you have not an old hard drive. Your question is a very common question in the forum and so far most of the time RadarMen or TTT are the "answer men". I only can quoit him on that matter in link:
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/2226/video-cards-for-sim-2004/
I don't think if there will be somebody in the forum who will give a direct recommendation what to buy (maybe what not) but some directions how to get the right answer. Personally if I would be you instead of upgrading to 1G I would invest in a better card than fx5200 and even a better card with 126m instead of a lower card with 256m

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...