FSX Best Game in ages!!!

Great Game Guest

I Just bought FSX and its a Great game! actually the best game I have ever played. I'm new to flight sim games and bought the Game for the Missions. So much fun!!! 😀

Answers 17 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Congratulations ❗ 😀

Crash???Where are you ❓ 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Oh dear...you used the G word....run! 😂

Great Game Guest

G word? 😕 ? Do you mean the word Game? 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Great Game wrote:

G word? 😕 ? Do you mean the word Game? 😕

Its ok...No problem.. 😉
We just kidding with a friend and great member here...You just feed us with your post. 😀

Enjoy your FSX 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

We seriously need to remove the guest feature. 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Use of great 10 points
Use of game minus 100 points
Good intentions priceless
🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

You may be the only one on the planet who is grumpier than I am.

Great Game Guest

Have I said anything out of the ordinary? I was just commented on how good a Game FSX is 😕

Its nice to see a community dedicated to Flight Sim Gammers 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Great Game wrote:

Have I said anything out of the ordinary? I was just commented on how good a Game FSX is 😕

Don't let the resident non FSX grouse bother you.

99% of us enjoy a new improved simulator and if you want to call it a game it's your right!
Enjoy the sim and have a nice time here.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Solotwo wrote:

You may be the only one on the planet who is grumpier than I am.

Naw just annoyed with whats been happening here lately. I've been holding back, and I will continue to hold back even more.

And Radarman, as much as it may seem I'm not anti FSX. I look forward to owning it, but currently I can enjoy FS9 much more then FSX. So until Vista is out and a lot of my payware is being ported over to FSX then I'll get it.

I will offiically just ignore ALL fsx threads, I'm not here to piss everyone off.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Great Game wrote:

Not at all ❗ ...And i apologize to you if i hi-jack your post Embarassed

Enjoy your FSX and take all the advantages it has.Its a great Flight Simulator or Game or whatever my friend. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Great Game wrote:

I Just bought FSX and its a Great game! actually the best game I have ever played. I'm new to flight sim games and bought the Game for the Missions. So much fun!!! 😀

It's great that you're enjoying FSX but there are different camps in regard to "Is Flight Simulator is a game or not?". It's similar to Democrats, Republicans and maybe Independents. On one hand some say it's a game because it's used on a computer and is manufactured by a company that makes games. Others feel that Flight Simulator does not meet the definition of a game because there is no end to the activity, you can't win or lose and there is no required action within the program. FSX missions make it more-game like than it's predecessor but I'd refrain from using the G word. 🙂

Don't extend this thread or tell me why FS is anything. This is just a statement for a new guest of a touchy subject area.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Enjoy the sim / game anyway you want! 👍 Punk

Pro Member Trainee
jhausner Trainee

Hehe newbie Flight Simulator person here too. I played the first version on the old C64 back in the 80s and haven't touched it since. I'm loving it so far and bought the DEM map upgrade thinger I forget the exact site but it's increased the resolution in North American 10 fold and I've flown over a few areas in real life and know things look pretty close to the same between FSX and the real world.

I'm missing fast jets though. Ended up downloading an F16 model for FS9 that only had 1 issue with 1 gague being for FS98 but outside of that it's still a fun plane to fly. Did several of the missions including the expert ones yesterday (I had my throttle stuck on the 747 and ended up landing at over 180notts on 1 wheel.. the guy says "Great landing!" and I just shrugged)

Game or simulator (by the above deffinition I guess The Sims and SimCity 4 wouldn't be classified as games Razz) it's still a load of fun and has gotten me actually out of World of Warcraft.

Now if only I can figure out how to make scenery myself and add photographic scenery. I have access to a lot of Vancouver city area high resolution development aerials and wanted to hack around. Anyone know of tutorials or something that can get me in a forward direction?

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

Enjoy the sim / game anyway you want! 👍 Punk

Agreed Yes

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

Welcome and enjoy!!

😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

jhausner wrote:

Hehe newbie Flight Simulator person here too. I played the first version on the old C64 back in the 80s and haven't touched it since. I'm loving it so far and bought the DEM map upgrade thinger I forget the exact site but it's increased the resolution in North American 10 fold and I've flown over a few areas in real life and know things look pretty close to the same between FSX and the real world.

I'm missing fast jets though. Ended up downloading an F16 model for FS9 that only had 1 issue with 1 gague being for FS98 but outside of that it's still a fun plane to fly. Did several of the missions including the expert ones yesterday (I had my throttle stuck on the 747 and ended up landing at over 180notts on 1 wheel.. the guy says "Great landing!" and I just shrugged)

Game or simulator (by the above deffinition I guess The Sims and SimCity 4 wouldn't be classified as games Razz) it's still a load of fun and has gotten me actually out of World of Warcraft.

Now if only I can figure out how to make scenery myself and add photographic scenery. I have access to a lot of Vancouver city area high resolution development aerials and wanted to hack around. Anyone know of tutorials or something that can get me in a forward direction?

The only problems with the scenery design packages now available is that they are made for 2004 not FSX.
Check the SDK's on Disk #1 of the Deluxe version.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...