Grapichs Card

zjc Guest

Hello. Just wondering is my Grapichs Card any good for fsx. I have been told it is a very good card but i not sure 😕 .

Its A Radeon 9200

Other system Specs
AMD XP 2000+
1.0GB Of Ram

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
FSX4000 Guest

Too be honest your sytem wont run FSX that well. It does appear to exceed the minimum specs required to run the Sim, but these mean nothing really. You would have to lower the graphics setting to practically the lowest and the game would'nt look that good. The 9200 is quite an old card now and so is the XP2000+. Even a graphics card upgrade would'nt make much difference too honst. The only way to get FSX to run well is too purchase a new system.
However if you are interested in Flight Sims then the 2002 and 2004 would run better and much better suited to your current system.

zjc Guest

Thanks i am currently running FS9 With no problems. I wont be ordering it now i think i going to put the Ā£50.00 towards upgrading my system.
Thanks

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...