standard or deluxe?

Pro Member Trainee
Qantas_here_I_come Trainee

If i were to get fsx should i save and get the deluxe or should i get the standard version for the cheaper price?

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

I'd say go for the deluxe... the difference in price is very small

Pro Member Trainee

im in Aus so the price is different here if you are overseas

Pro Member Trainee

In Australia the standard version is $80 while the deluxe is $120.

I was thinking whether i should buy the standard and when more payware/freeware things come out for fsx just get the stuff that it didnt have like the 3 or 4 more planes and a couple of cities or should i still go for the deluxe?

and my computer specs are as follows are these suitable for fsx?

2.2ghz AMD cpu
512mb ram
ATI radeon 9600 pro 128 mb

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

hm if the price difference is that big I'd go for the standard version. Here in Norway the difference was only like 15 bucks.. so I got the deluxe version.

With your computer specs you will be able to run FSX, but at low settings.. maybe you should stick to FS9 until you can afford to upgrade your pc

Sindher Guest

Hey, Would My Computer Be Able To Run The Game?

My Computer Specs:

2.01 GHz AMD Athlon Processor

1GB Of RAM

256 MB Nvidia GeForce Turbocache 6200SE

Pro Member Trainee

My computer would be so much better except when I upgraded it one of my 2 rams screwed up so instead of having 1024mb and a 3.0ghz cpu I have 512mb of ram and a 2.2ghz cpu.

In the near future im getting 2 new 1024mb of ram which intern gives me 2048mb of ram so i can't wait 😀 lol

plus i think it is worth playing fsx at low graphics then not at all 🙂

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

Sindher wrote:

Hey, Would My Computer Be Able To Run The Game?

My Computer Specs:

2.01 GHz AMD Athlon Processor

1GB Of RAM

256 MB Nvidia GeForce Turbocache 6200SE

Sure, it will run FSX. You won't be able to max the settings but it will be well-worth buying it 🙂

Pro Member Trainee

thanks for your help sean i cant wait to load it up and get started!!

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

Qantas_here_I_come wrote:

thanks for your help sean i cant wait to load it up and get started!!

my pleasure.

enjoy!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Qantas_here_I_come wrote:

If i were to get fsx should i save and get the deluxe or should i get the standard version for the cheaper price?

You'll never even think about the price difference once you realise that many of the desirable freeware add-ons will be compatible only with the Deluxe version.

Pro Member Trainee

I ended up buying the standard version from ebay for $60 Ha Ha (thats cheap as in Australia.)

Then when I asked whether i could do a pickup the person said that the actual product was in the US so because of the mistake she decided to upgrade it to the deluxe version for me. free of charge!Punk so in the end im getting Fsx deluxe (new in box) for $60 bucks

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

No that's what I call lucky! Congratulations and enjoy 🍻

Hope you got the rig to run it 😀

Pro Member Trainee

It will probably have some trouble but its better than nothing I always say

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...