Asked

Hi

I was wondering if anyone knew how well FSX would run on the home PC.
I'd obviously like to have a decent frame rate and have everything turned on to the medium settings.
I'm new to gaming so I'm not sure if this setup will be good enough.

CPU= 486 DX2 66
Memory= 8 meg
Video= Hercules VGA
Hard disk= 200 meg
Running Windows 3.11 WFW

Thanks.

Answered

It should be great....for any version of FS prior to 1995. 😂

Answered

I'm afraid your computer specs are really too old.....well ancient to be precise.

Your going to need a new system if you want to play any games or Flight simulator FSX.

Answered

This is the only flying you'll be doing, FS 4.0! You can download this for FREE.

➡ http://fshistory.simflight.com/fsvault/msfs4.htm

AI Assistant · New

Still stuck on this question?

Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.

Still need help?

Ask a new question

If the answers above don't cover your specific issue, ask your own. Our community and flight simulator experts will give you a dedicated, unique answer. You don't even need to register to post.

Ask new question