Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

😂 I recognised it as soon as I saw it. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

99jolegg wrote:

😂 I recognised it as soon as I saw it. 😉

It was the first viewing for me.....and i got the be-jesus scared out of me. Fear

Jamie4590 Guest

Thats so strange as I'm bored at work and was browsing ghost websites which reminded me of that vid. My dad showed it to me a few months ago and took great delight in me almost having a heart attack.

murjax Guest

Fear hahaha so funny

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Due to a poor internet connection, I can't see the video, however, I was wondering, is it the one with the BMW, or Mercedes, (not sure) as it weaves through a beautiful, mellow countryside...and then...well...I'll leave the rest for the viewer.

Am I on the right track?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

crosscheck9 wrote:

Due to a poor internet connection, I can't see the video, however, I was wondering, is it the one with the BMW, or Mercedes, (not sure) as it weaves through a beautiful, mellow countryside...and then...well...I'll leave the rest for the viewer.

Am I on the right track?

Yes

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

crosscheck9 wrote:

Am I on the right track?

pretty much, yes

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Ahh...I had to go underwear shopping after that one.

Vivi you little devil Twisted Evil .. hehe, you might want to put some sort of warning...The older one's may go into heart arrest (no kidding). Not to be the debbie downer or anything, but seriously, it freaked me out a good deal -- could be worse for the younger/older members here.

Otherwise...nice one ❗ 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thankfully I'm wearing a kilt Tee Hee

ITS ME LIAM Guest

seen this at my nans a while a go i was running around screaming for 10mis LoL

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...