Hey I flying again

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Well my main beast of pc is still down,awaiting a new mobo Evil or Very Mad So Ive been trying to entertain myself other ways(boy its tough with a old p2 pc)Anyway I have dug out fs6 ROFL and all I can say is boy have we progressed
Im sorry I just cant use it any more.........its pants
Roll on Wednesday when the mobo should wing its way to my door and I can fly again
This was a good spec pc in its time,but now........well at least I can still get online

Even this keyboard is pants

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Commiserations ttt - you never know how much a thing means until you have to do without it Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Although - there have been comments of how much safer the airways round Cardiff have been this past week 😂 😂
Hope your mobo turns up soon Yes

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 I keep a 166 in working order for just such "emergencies".
An emergency is when I don't have a working computer. Fear
Glad that you are running along with us and hope the new mobo will be the answer, is it the same or did you upgrade while you were at it.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Seideric Trainee

tomthetank wrote:

Im sorry I just cant use it any more.........its pants
Roll on Wednesday when the mobo should wing its way to my door and I can fly again
This was a good spec pc in its time,but now........well at least I can still get online

Even this keyboard is pants

Definition Please of 'its pants' aka its toast?

FUBAR? KAPUT?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Pants = Not good Horse

Pro Member Trainee
Seideric Trainee

So skirts would be good?

Grin

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Ha ha ....... TTT - I think we should start a new trend in the UK where skirts means really cool....

I didn't realise 'pants' was just a British term (meaning not good), I thought the world knew what we meant when we say X-plane is pants!

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

The skirt trend started in Scotland 1000 years ago - we call them kilts and pants shouuld not be worn 😂

From that master poet McGonigle -
Kilty Kilty cauld Bum
Went to Cauther Fair
The wind blew up his kilty
and auw his bum wis bare!!! Ass

Pro Member Trainee
Seideric Trainee

I could read between the lines and figure it out but it is always good to besure when you heard a saying for the first time. Spent 5 years in Italy and spent some time traveling through europe and England and never heard it.

Of course there were not a lot of English around in Italy except when they came down in summer on holiday. Then we watched all the pale skin turn crispy red.

So Davec you are admitting Kilts are really Skirts??

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...