Share your FS Stories:

Jamie4590 Guest

😂

I'm sure they would have the attitude of 'Oh well never mind but don't do it again ok'! 😂

I have a mental block with lowering the gear and several landings have been ruined because of this. Do any aircraft have an audio warning/gong when the aircraft is below a certain altitude with the gear up?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

Hey Jamie I know the baron has a horn that sounds when you select idle power with out the gear down.

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

i would imagine they do have warnings 😉

I was flying from Chicago to St Louis but I was so used to long flights that I forget to descend! I realized this about 40 nm late and tried to make up for lost time by dropping about 3000ft/min. But I was still 4000 feet too high at the airport.

murjax Guest

Last night I tried to go on a FS Passengers (demo) flight while flying multiplayer. Bad idea. Everyone was at the same airport as me and they kept crashing into me while taxing and they did it like 5 times. Somebody even crashed into me just after I got off the ground. Mad After I got flying at last, the flight was good until I started my approch. I put the landing gear down too early and the broke off. Then I put my flaps down too early and I lost them too and everything lead me to crash into the ocean. 😞 So last night was bad but I learned never to fly FSP when I am doing multiplayer. Yes

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

Jamie4590 wrote:

Do any aircraft have an audio warning/gong when the aircraft is below a certain altitude with the gear up?

You should try the Project Fokker F100 then, when you set flaps to 45 and you don't lower the gear there's a continuous audible warning. Promise you wont ever land gear-up again 😂 (it's a very annoying warning)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...