Help with log-in

I am not getting confirmatiom from flyway that I have paid the $5.00. I did not get a confirmation of any kink on user name pasword etc. Whats up?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest

I do have the Paypal reciept that shows payment was made and excepted.

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

Have you checked if it has gone into your junk mail folder?

It sometimes does that...

Yes I did. Not there. Does it ussually take this long to get a response? I would think one of the moderators would see this post and get back to me. I have also emailed them with no response. I'm not worried about the five bucks but would like to know why no response, or if the activation code is being sent some where else by mistake. 🙄

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

Relax, it will come eventually.

The same thing happened to me when I signed up in 04. I got a little worried, but it did come.

Just hang in there, you will soon be one of our cult 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...