Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Cargo/baggage doors

Pro Member Trainee
Chris Gomm (Gommy) Trainee

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how u can open cargo/baggage doors and also have the ground vehicles approach them in FSX? (If it is possible)

I have noticed on a few occasions now that the AI aircraft can open and close them and have the baggage and catering truck operate around them.

The only vehicles that i only know of controlling is obviously the fuel truck and the pushback truck and the only door i can open is the main exit (Shift+E)

Can anyone offer any help at all?

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

How many times is this same topic going to be posted?

Do a search for Fuel Truck, Vehicles etc.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Gommy wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how u can open cargo/baggage doors and also have the ground vehicles approach them in FSX? (If it is possible)

I have noticed on a few occasions now that the AI aircraft can open and close them and have the baggage and catering truck operate around them.

The only vehicles that i only know of controlling is obviously the fuel truck and the pushback truck and the only door i can open is the main exit (Shift+E)

Can anyone offer any help at all?

Complete Key Commands list here ➡

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1333/fsx-controls-keyboard-commands/

delta 123 Guest

ok - have downloaded the 5 pages of key commands but cannot see one for calling the baggage truck

can see one for calling the fuel truck but not one for the baggage truck - am i looking with my eyes shut ??

or do you have to be at one of the "high detail" airports for the baggage truck to work ?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

ok here they are....

SHIFT+F = Fuel Truck....

do an assignments search and just above fuel truck is a key command for fuel and repaire assign that a key and there you go....

also:

Jetways...

CONTROL+J

Pro Member Trainee
Chris Gomm (Gommy) Trainee

and the cargo doors?

I still cannot get them to open.

I have tried a search in other posts and someone did mention that u press shift+e followed by a number eg; 2, very quickly after.

This just does not seem to work.

Any help please?!

Pro Member Trainee
SteveToms Trainee

How do you get a catering truck?