A stupid question to Pokey1694

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Hi - it seems you, or your friend have been asking stupid questions 😂 - so, you will forgive me if I ask you a stupid question -

Are you a Chicago Cubs fan - if so you may be interested in this incomplete repaint of a Beech-1900d-

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

i must say...that is one sharp looking repaint! 😉 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Good Job 👍 DaveC 👍

Pro Member Captain

You can download the self -installer from here -
http://www.pmstone.com/GulfstreamV.htm

That is the basic a/c - I have done part of the repaint which when finished - I can upload to file hosting site for you to download - I will give you full instructions on how to download the Cub's textures and how to install these textures. Let me know when you have it in FS9 and if you want anything else painted on the Gulfstream.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Nice repaint, Dave 👍

Pro Member Captain

davec wrote:

You can download the self -installer from here -
http://www.pmstone.com/GulfstreamV.htm

That is the basic a/c - I have done part of the repaint which when finished - I can upload to file hosting site for you to download - I will give you full instructions on how to download the Cub's textures and how to install these textures. Let me know when you have it in FS9 and if you want anything else painted on the Gulfstream.

I would like a reply to this post and the PM I sent you - please.

lemonwonder Guest

Nice repaint! Very sharp colours (which i dont normally like) but it actualy looks very good... maybe some texture in the white, as it is very very.... white with no streaks or anything that i can see... a bit hard to look at.... but VERY NICE!

8.63843659857 / 10

Pro Member Captain

pokey1694 wrote:

davec if you make any more repaints could you kindly send them to pieceofschmit@gmail.com. thanks

--
schmittey
pokeys friend

I am continually making repaints - why should I send any to you?

It says more than once that the paint is incomplete 🙂

Hence the lack of detail in places I would imagine

Pro Member Captain

lemonwonder wrote:

Nice repaint! Very sharp colours (which i dont normally like) but it actualy looks very good... maybe some texture in the white, as it is very very.... white with no streaks or anything that i can see... a bit hard to look at.... but VERY NICE!

8.63843659857 / 10

Thank you for your comments, although full of contradictions. 🙄
The thing about doing a repaint to order is that you have to produce something that the 'customer' wants - some people like pristine looks others like a bit of dirt on their a/c - I just do what I'm told.

Your 11 decimal places marking is rather facetious and quite unnecessary as the a/c was 'work in progress'.
To be honest, I couldn't care less who likes or dislikes the repaint, as long as the 'customer' likes it.
And, as a matter of interest - the customer didn't like the 1900D so the paint was done on another a/c

lemonwonder Guest

Aww c'mon man, just trying to have fun with my decimals I like to go crazy a bit :p

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...