Hi,
Ihave installed FS REAL TIME v 1.63.1 for fs9.
can anyone please help me to set it up to work correctly.The problem i have is in the options/settings menu i dont know what to click on to enable/disable ie,
auto connect to fs9
start auto update automatically
disable autosetting the fs utc offset
check for dst in s hemisphere
disable detection of dst on your system
remember last window position
automatically save settings on exit
reset the optional fs utc offset
for those of you that use this programme you know that you can click on the above to enable/disable i read the read me doc but did not understand it.
![]()
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee