Jetways: Doors have to be open or closed?

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

I bet you have all read messages like this but I have searched the forum and I cannot find a post that solves my problem. Which is pretty straight foward, they won't connect!

Do my doors have to be opened or closed before I use the keyboard command which is ctrl and J but nothing and same with fuel truck. My settings are all on high or very high so whats up with this?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I think open, someone posted that. Both passenger and cargo.
You have to be in a space or that green bar will come up at the top and tell you to get in one.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

Nope it still didn´t work! I have Advanced Animations switched on but they still won´t connect, doors open, engines off, parked correctly, brakes on press Ctrl and J and nothing. All my setting are high or very high. anyone know any other reasons why this happens.

lemonwonder Guest

Best to ring microsoft and ask.... might get some money if its a bug!

www.microsoft.com (just there so u dont needa type)

Guest Guest

I talked to a microsoft rep about these jetways. He tried to help, but all efforts were negative. He said you have to follow the progressive taxi route from ATC, all the doors have to be open and you have to be parked perfectly. I've done all that and my jetways still don't move. Fuel trucks, baggage trucks, tugs and everything work fine....but no jetway. It's one of those "it don't work for any other reason than....because."[/list]

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...