Help Making Flightplans!!

Ok, I'm making some flightplans, and there's one thing I don't get. Here's an example. The three question marks are the place I'm having trouble with.

AC#2,N5080L,1%,WEEK,IFR,6/07:00,@6/08:00,???,F,0051,KBJI,6/18:30,@6/19:05,???,F,0051,KAXN,6/19:30,@6/20:10,???,F,0051,KMSP

If you could explain to me what goes there that would be great!!!

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Could you explain a few things firs please? How are you making these flight plans? For AI? For yourself? Using what tool? Et cetera...

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

if you've got AI stuff, you wanna use TTools. Otherwise, i don't know. i would recommend FSBuild tho.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...