what is the most dangerous or most fun approach?

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

well, of course all of the scenery has to be realistic...but provided you have the right scenery i would say the kai tak approach (vhhh). I love that landing!

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

pokey1694 wrote:

what do you think is the most dangerous or most fun approach in the game?

Dangerous Approaches

Innsbruck, Austria

Kathmandu, Nepal

Funchal, Madeira

Aspen, Colorado

Meylan Guest

Funny you should mention this today because i flew to Innsbruck this afternoon for the first time and thought it was some kind of mistake when i was cleared to land 10 mile out but still at 10,000 altitude . I managed to land her but not before hearing most warnings from the GPWS . 😀

Pro Member Trainee
Prozac919 Trainee

Widow maker at Roswell NM. Its one of the HI-ILS approaches. Fly it in the T-38 and have fun but don't get violated.

Pro Member Trainee
Pappy55 Trainee

14L & 14R at Osaka Int' in Japan seams fun mountains and buildings....
Plus 14L is shorter than 14R so that would make it fun.

Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

Errr. *N00b* I don't understand the chart Embarassed Looks like i'm reading a page full of maths.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

dannyboy2005 wrote:

I don't understand the chart Embarassed Looks like i'm reading a page full of maths.

http://www.planesimulation.com/charts/app1.htm

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (SpiderWings) First Officer

I don't know if this is on the same par as the others mentioned but I've heard stories all my life about the old airport at Hong Kong. I did it in a 747 and found it quite exhilarating to say the least. Make your landing from the North. (I think it might be RW13 but can't recall just now.) - just checked my logs it is RW13.... do it with something big.

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

NZMF is fun if you have some free addon mesh. Try in a 747 😂

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

yarr...don't forget innsbruck, that thing is crazy! 😳

Pro Member Trainee
Mitchell Delaney (minicaptain) Trainee

Yep, love St barthelemy in the carribean, i've got it now with the scenery fix by some guy on avsim because the default one makes it literally impossible to take off and land, there are quite a few of those sort of approaches in the carribean and one of the airlines, St barth commuter has specially trained pilots for the approaches, you defently need a STOL aircraft, like the BN-2 Islander. If anyone wants to learn more about St barth commuter or St barthelemy, have a look at: www.stbarthcommuter.com

By the way, i'm not working for St barth commuter i just find all that really cool! 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...