Help!!

Pro Member Trainee
JP (jpalmer2004) Trainee

Hey New member here......Sorry if this sounds kinda Redundant but i just joined and i am having problems downloading Aircraft...I actually downloaded the Harrier ok and it works....But i am trying to download the F16 and the BAe 146 but it isn't showing up in my fs9.....When i downloaded the Harrier i extracted it from winzip to my desktop and everything went into one folder and the folder was named correctly...So then i put it straight into my aircraft folder into fs9 and it worked.....But when i downloaded the F16 & BAE 146 it comes out in seperate folders....i then went to put them in there assigned folders but it won't show in fs9......Any Suggestions?

P.S that harrier is one fast Aircraft!!! Whooya 😳 I i thought the lear was fast!!!! lol

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Read this and see if it helps. Also check the read-me that comes with the download.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
JP (jpalmer2004) Trainee

Hi Thx.....

I did that but it still won't work....Am i not unzipping correctly? I had the same problem before i loaded the Harrier...Then i just put the files on my desktop and the file was named correctly w/ all the files in the harrier file panel, gauges, aircraft ect ect..So then i put that one file into the aircraft file of fs9...and it worked........I tried doing that with the BAe 145 but it isn't showing up...The file is in the Aircraft file but not on fs9...Thats where im lost......

Pro Member Trainee
JP (jpalmer2004) Trainee

Think i figured it out....The file i was downloading for the F-16B had multiple files in it.......I found the one aircraft file with the panel, Gauges, sound and texture in it....then pasted it into fs9 and then deleted the rest and it worked...........

F-16 is one Sweet ride by the way 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...