ATC

guest Guest

In fs 2004, i schedule waypoints and vors to fly to in the flight planner then i load the flight but when i am in the air atc does not vector it to me they vector me to the airport. What should i do?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

guest wrote:

In fs 2004, i schedule waypoints and vors to fly to in the flight planner then i load the flight but when i am in the air atc does not vector it to me they vector me to the airport. What should i do?

Normally, ATC only gives you radar vectors(RV), when you request them near the end of the flight. At other times, ATC will give you a RV for traffic separation. I don't think you can request RV to your course(in FS), just intercept the course on your own. 🙂

Guest Guest

thanks! 😀

Pro Member Trainee
Prozac919 Trainee

Another question. I use flight sim to keep up with my real-world instrument flying skills. Problem is, anytime I use ATC, I get vectored for an approach when I usually want to fly the full procedure for practice. Is there an option to fly a full procedure or should I continue to fly with 0% traffic and basically leave the radio turned off?

Guest Ed Guest

Prozac,

I think you need to do the latter. Just ignore ATC if you want to practice the full procedure.

Ed

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...