airport trucks

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (airbourne) First Officer

For the last 1 and a half month iv been doing anythink to get the baggage truck to arive but its just not happning , iv opend cargo doors open all doors parking brake on i dunno what elce to do , can someone help me please , thanks

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
captainsimon Trainee
Pro Member First Officer
Matt (airbourne) First Officer

Dosnt relaly help iv tryed them commands allready

Running Guest

try parking your plane where there are already trucks waiting. (the push back and cargo and conveyor cars)

Pro Member Trainee
skypilot2 Trainee

airbourne wrote:

For the last 1 and a half month iv been doing anythink to get the baggage truck to arive but its just not happning , iv opend cargo doors open all doors parking brake on i dunno what elce to do , can someone help me please , thanks

I can't figure it out either. I am not finding any key board commands either. I have a hunch that command maybe does not come with the standard edition and possibly only in the deluxe. I actually bought the standard edition not knowing there was a deluxe edition available. Someone want to buy my standard edition cheap> LOL 😉 Seriously

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

I found that you need to switch off the engines.

Pro Member Trainee
skypilot2 Trainee

Murfi wrote:

What key board command are you using to call the baggage truck?

Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

All i do is park up to the jet ways that have baggage trucks, set the parking brake, turn off the engines and open the cargo bay doors using SHIFT+E then 2. it works for me.

Pro Member Trainee
Chris Gomm (Gommy) Trainee

It may be based on the aircraft you are flying. If it is an add-on aircraft which is say, FS2004/FSX compatible but not FSX fully functional then those effects may not work.

Pro Member Trainee
Chris Gomm (Gommy) Trainee

skypilot2 wrote:

Murfi wrote:

What key board command are you using to call the baggage truck?

I found it very frustrating at first to get this to work but finally did by for example, loading a default 737 at a gate which you can see has the trucks parked in front, and press SHIFT & E together, then release and press 2 straight after.

I kicked myself after finding out how easy it was.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...