NoCD patch doesn't work on my PC - Help wanted!

Pro Member Trainee
crtmmac Trainee

I have installed the NoCD patch (fs9.exe) in the root of the application (It replaces the original fs9.exe - not the fs2004.exe as all the documentation says. But after getting the splash screen the the flight choices and I press "Fly Now" my PC (windows 2000 pro) just goes belly up. The monitor is disabled and nothing else happens. I have to power down to reset the PC.

Any clues?

Thx
/colin

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

Hi crtmmac, I would go in and rename things so the original FS9.exe is again there. Then try to start. I'm guessing it still won't start as you probably have some other issue. In this case, uninstall and reinstall Fs9... But if it does start, then go back to the NoCD post I started and re-download and install per directions in that post. Good Luck, rob

Can someone send me No CD crack please :

pilotbabo@hotmail.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
patw First Officer

Become a member to this site (its cheap and value for money) and you can have it and other addons for free !

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...