*Airport Vehicles*

aircanada1123 Guest

Well, i figured out how to get the gate to come forward and all, but the trucks, baggage control, fuel trucks...none of them move after i parked!!! what going on here???

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

More information would be nice, like if you opened the cargo doors!

For baggage truck to move you obviously need to open the cargo doors, shift+e+2.

I found that your fuel tank needs to be less than full to call a fuel truck, thats ctl+f.

The other one is when you push back, shift+p.

Pro Member Trainee
philipjes Trainee

Fuel truck is shift-f Wink

lemonwonder Guest

And beware, when you open the cargo doors press

CTRL + E

and let go of them both and quickly press 2, dont hold onto the ctrl and e when you press two, do this quickly. If you dont let go of CTRL + E you will get the radio stack.

Pro Member Trainee
Elite0259 Trainee

how do u get the cargo truck over?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...