Finally at last well I just ordered FSX are there any pointers or things I should Know about the simulator? Also can you tell me if there is AI traffic at 88C my local airport in Palmyra Wisconsin also can you give me a scrennie of KMDw and 88C Like 2 of each airport is good but yep i cant wait sry for the bad typing
2 Answers
Anyone?
Thunderbirdman2 wrote:
Finally at last well I just ordered FSX are there any pointers or things I should Know about the simulator? Also can you tell me if there is AI traffic at 88C my local airport in Palmyra Wisconsin also can you give me a scrennie of KMDw and 88C Like 2 of each airport is good but yep i cant wait sry for the bad typing
This is a shot of me on final into the airstrip that comes up at Palmyra. I don't know where the timmerman airport is that ATIS is referring to. KMDW is Chicago. Were you wanting a shot of Ohare Int. ?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
First Officer
Trainee