Bremen

elkin Guest

I would love to have more scenery stuff! Mainly cars, people other aircraft with real liverys, etc. I don't have any addons except the Bremen freeware scenery pack .30 for 2004.

It is GREAT!! The entire airport is alive! Fuel, follow me, shuttle vehicles are driving around. Many different airlines are operating there, Lufthanse, Condor, Air Berlin and others. Also there is a Marhaller that brings you to the gate with wands. Even the jet bridge maneuvers to the planes. It is great!! I love the realism! I have 'based' my planes there.

Does mega scenery have this detail as well?

Answers 31 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Jason (Av8r77) First Officer

Ultimate Traffic will take care of your traffic with real airlines flying real routes and flight numbers.

As far as the gates, I have been looking for a while now. Even some traffic around the airport would be nice. They don't even need to come up to my plane.

I am based out of KPIT with US Air and it is DEAD coming back there.

Pro Member First Officer
Jason (Av8r77) First Officer

Thanks!

The scenery is great, but I think that it is conflicting with Ultimate Traffic. I got planes taxiing through buildings and getting pushed back through the building as well.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

That's the problem with adding a "foreign" AFCAD into "UT".
I made one for KBFI once and had two aircraft make a perfect "X", luckily I had saved the original.

Live with the imperfections for the beauty of the scenery or go back to "UT" and non airport scenery. KLAX scenery worked beautifully for me.

Radar

Elkin Guest

I just rifled through fltsim.com for 'animated scenery'. There are quite a few files there with stuff. very few vehicles though. Some gates and such.

Nothing beats this Bremen. Also, I 'drive' to the airport with various cars I have downloaded. I chose a house that is near the airport. When I drive up to the airport, there even is an entrance gate that opens when you drive up to it. TOO MUCH!!!

Thanks for the heads up on the AI aircraft!!!

Would be nice if I can actually drive up to my plane instead of driving to where I need the plane to be and then 'changing aircraft'. Too much to ask for now hmm?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Ive had the Bremen file for a while now,but have never diven up to the gate
I can park up there and move the tower view and watch for ages(if only fs10 might have some of this)

Ive got an airport bus,so im off to find a house (with a big drive)and that gate

ROFL Found it (just follow the tankers)And its a one way system
This bus is a bit of a dog to drive

Now lets go house hunting

Elkin Guest

I don't know what bus you have, I have the Lufthanse bus. It moves out pretty good. But whoever bulit it, built it on an airfile that still has 'air'!!! If I get it up to about 70, it takes off and flys!!! GOOD too!!

There is a little red van that is reall good! It drives around very stable like a real car. It goes up to 140 MPH and still follows the contours of the ground.

You can buy my house! I am looking for a bigger one. You can have it for a (virtual) $2.50. HA! HA!

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

Got a house. I looked through animated scenery in fltsim.com and found a hanger/house that you can place anywhere you want as many times as you want!!! So you can have this house/hanger at several airports. Or anywhere!!!

esdghang.zip I think this is it!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I found it here, I haven't tried it yet but it should be fun.

This is a freeware scenery installation kit that will allow you to place the Eaglesoft FBO Office & Hanger anywhere in the world, and as often as you have patience for! The hanger door is animated and will open/close by dialing 112.00 on the NAV2 radio! You may also easily customize the signs with your own "company name" if you wish.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2637/fs2004-eaglesoft-fbo-hangar-scenery-kit/

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

I tried to install it but no good. It didn't go. During theinstallation it was directing me to manage certain files that were not there.

If you get it, tell me

Squawking 7700

david18 Guest

the scenery in bremen airport does not work only the gates are working by me but i dont see a follwmecar etc please help

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

david18 wrote:

the scenery in bremen airport does not work only the gates are working by me but i dont see a follwmecar etc please help

Try moving your scenery slide to the right, all the way, max it out.

Radar

david18 Guest

what do you mean

david18 Guest

could you please tell me how to do it im not that good at fs2004

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

david,
Launch the sim, and in the menu go to settings (on the left side). That's where you find all of the "slides" that give you more or less of a setting for different parts of the sim.
One is scenery, just move the slide to the right all the way with your mouse.
I hope your computer is good enough to do that without taking too much away from the FPS (Frames Per Second).
You'll also see (in the major airports) the jetways appear.

Radar

david18 Guest

if tried it but now my whole taxi way and runway is not good its seetrough en i still dont have a folow me car whats wrong with this scenery 😞 Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Put your fs settings back to how they were and try again
The follow me cars should be waiting for you at the beginning of the main apron You have to taxi upto the "wait here" line and they will lead you to a vacant parking spot

If you still have a problem (it may be the download)I will try and set up a direct download of my own copy of the scenery

david18 Guest

it is still the same i dont know what it is it will be great if you have a download thanks i hope you can do it for me

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Ok here is my own personal copy 🙄

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2X87UZC5DTTY31G4ZA56USUH0I

Open the zip file and the Addon Scenery folder,then place EDDW2004(drag and drop) into your fs9 Addon Scenery folder
Start up fs9 and goto settings (bottom left of screen)
Click add scenery and direct it to wherever you keep your d/loads
Close fs9 and go back yo your desktop
Now restart fs9 and goto EDDW

Dont forget to activate the ADS (its in the folder,just double click and follow the the diections to your main fs9 folder)

Full install instructions are in the folder on a PDF file,READ THEM because it will give you all the radio frequencies needed to activate the gates,buses,fuel trucks and stairs

david18 Guest

my airport is still not good and i see no scenery like bus and stuff fo you think i have to delete the airport en then install it again???

david18 Guest

do you know how to do it

david18 Guest

please help me i can not get the scenry like the airport bus and follow me car etc please help

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

After you install the scenery start up fs9 and goto settings,then goto scenery,and then click add scenery
Now find wherever you put the scenery(add on scenery is a good place)
click it and it should now be at the top of the list
Now close fs9
Then restart fs9 and it shoul be there

david18 Guest

yes i done that the only thing that is working by me is the message bord when youre parked but i have no follewmecar en the hold for follow-me sign is just red and is not blinking i dont understand anymore

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

List your PC specs please

david18 Guest

???what do you mean im sorry if you think im a bit enoying but i just want that great scenery of bremen

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Left click(mouse) the Start icon bottom left of your screen,then right click the My Computer icon and from the menu that appears left click Properties

Now click the General tab

The bits we need to know are ➡

Which Windows you are running (XP, 2000,ME or 9😎 from the top

And the bottom section, everything it says under Computer

Next we need to know what graphics card/chip you have
Find any clear space on your desktop and right click,then select Properties and then settings from the tab
Now click advanced then adapter
All the info from this screen please

I have to log off but this is open to all 😛
I will reurn Tuesday 😉

david18 Guest

chiptype 651 REV 00

david18 Guest

is this enough??

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Sorry for the delay Embarassed

I would think that means you have onboard GFX which may be where your problem lies

Left click(mouse) the Start icon bottom left of your screen,then right click the My Computer icon and from the menu that appears left click Properties

Now click the General tab

The bits we need to know are

Which Windows you are running (XP, 2000,ME or 9 from the top

And the bottom section, everything it says under Computer

Next we need to know what graphics card/chip you have
Find any clear space on your desktop and right click,then select Properties and then settings from the tab
Now click advanced then adapter
All the info from this screen please

Try the above again

elkin wrote:

I would love to have more scenery stuff! Mainly cars, people other aircraft with real liverys, etc. I don't have any addons except the Bremen freeware scenery pack .30 for 2004.

It is GREAT!! The entire airport is alive! Fuel, follow me, shuttle vehicles are driving around. Many different airlines are operating there, Lufthanse, Condor, Air Berlin and others. Also there is a Marhaller that brings you to the gate with wands. Even the jet bridge maneuvers to the planes. It is great!! I love the realism! I have 'based' my planes there.

Does mega scenery have this detail as well?

I wnat to know where you can download it

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...