View change crashes

Hi Everyone, I am having difficulties with FS X, abouut 20 mins into flight when I change the view from outside spot back to cockpit the computer goes to blue screen and restarts my computer. it only happens when I change views. I have tried reinstalling the game, Direct x 9c, and drivers for joystick. The Hardware checks out fine using a burn in program to load them up and I am running Speed Fan to keep an eye on temps, nothing over 44 Deg C... All out of ideas. System is AMD 3600+ Dual Core, 2 gig of ram and 7600 gt Graphics. Could someone please Help..Thank-you

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
ryan1456 Trainee

i think it's a glitch in the game not your system because i just got a brand new packard bell thats built for gaming with a GeForce 7900. Mine crashes to blue screen too but only when i fly an aircraft with more than 50 seats. It's fine for all other planes so as far as I know it's a glitch. I'll keep you informed.
Ryan

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

You say you have reinstalled the drivers for everything bar the GFX card 😳
Try updating them or try an earlier version of the driver

Also are you using one of those GFX overclocking programs that ship with some cards?If you are try it without the overclock

Thanks for your replys guys, I have solved the problem, well my friend did, he read the dumped memory files and found that it is the sound card crashing, its the on board ac97...seems flight sim x doesn't like it !! We disabled it and no more problems !! might have to replace it with another because even updating the drivers didn't help....Thanks for your input guys...apreciated 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...