Screen blacks out when in cockpit view...

Pro Member First Officer
Heyjoojoo First Officer

Yeah, not sure why this happens but it seems that every time I change from one view and return to cockpit view, a strange thing happens. When I'm clicking on the buttons in cockpit view and just after the little description balloon appears above the particular button, the screen blacks out for a second or two. It only happens when I change views and click on a button.

Figured it was due to the difference between screen views - that's the only time I experience that.

But nonetheless, it is annoying. I dont know what to do to make it stop - any suggestions?

- Kareem

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

It might just be loading the screen.

Pro Member First Officer
Heyjoojoo First Officer

Should I bring the resolution down? I have it set at 1280 x (cant remember), 32 bit...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...