Which Video card is goof for playing FSX on PC ?

Pro Member Trainee
jonnycash Trainee

❓ hey , i have a pc with amd and 1gb ram with 128mb video card but as soon as try to change the seetings from default to something better it slows down alot, any suggestions on a better video card thats not to hard on the pocket aswell....thanx alot

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I take it you have an AGP socket not a PCIe socket.
How much do you want to spend.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
jonnycash Trainee

yes thats right , i was thinking of around $150 or less.....

guest 12 Guest

well for 150 dollars u could get a decent pci express card but not anything that is top of the line. try www.newegg.com they have some pretty good cards for cheaper prices.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You can only use the AGP card not the PCI express.

Pick something out from these and then search the net for the best price, new.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/category/category_slc.asp?Sort=3&Nav=|c:318|c:933|&Recs=30

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...