ILS line-up?

lukemax Guest

Hi all

ILS line-up where the 2 purple indicators show, for some reason recently they have not been showing up! All Nav 1 is correct i know what im doing as i have done it many times before.

Is it something to do with clearence to land?????

Thx
Lukemax

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

lukemax wrote:

Hi all
ILS line-up where the 2 purple indicators show, for some reason recently they have not been showing up! All Nav 1 is correct i know what im doing as i have done it many times before. Is it something to do with clearence to land????? Thx Lukemax

No, ILS indications have nothing to do with ATC clearance to land.

lukemax Guest

Ok thx for that. Its not got anything to do then with, the flight planner IFR or VFR has it?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

lukemax wrote:

Ok thx for that. Its not got anything to do then with, the flight planner IFR or VFR has it?

No, the signals should be there. Try it with the Cessna 172. Signal is very directional, you have to be on the correct side of the airport to receive the signal. What is the airport, runway, position from the runway, altitude? 🙂

http://www.navfltsm.addr.com/ils.htm

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...