SearchSearch 

Controls!?!?!

Pro Member Trainee
Jonathan (jippoblade) Trainee

I'm new with FS and FSX and i wonder how to open cargobay, other doors than the main door and how to call for cargo!?!? PLZ help

4 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
Jonathan (jippoblade) Trainee

RadarMan wrote:

Try this.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1333/fsx-controls-keyboard-commands/

Radar

But i have all ready looked at that and it's not working with shift+e+1, and it's not working with shift+e+2 either. I NEED HELP! i have tryed to change the controls but i don't find that assignment.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

That particular aircraft may not open, you've tried all the best commands.
Check out the read-me and see if they are supposed to work.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

SHIFT+E then #2 key. For other aircraft, such as the Anatov "DREAM" (hope I got that right) its SHIFT+E then 2, then 3, then 5!!!! The Airbus 380-800A (hope that is right too) is the same way to, if you want to open all 4 doors, but the jetway won't move to dock with it!!!!

In addition, I advise you to program some of your extra keys to open doors......in some aircraft, the tailhook operations controls the rear ramp of C-130s, open most of the helicopter doors, (on the Cobra helicopters, it opens the engine cowlings for maintenance) and on both the FA-18 Hornet and the F-14D Tomcat, the tailhook does just that, drops the tail hook for carrier landings.