controls on xbox 360 pad

kevin_1990 Guest

Hey

I just bought this game and i dont have a joystick and dont want to use my keyboard so desided to use an xbox pad i have noticed there is alot of controls in the game. what is the main controls u need in the game and what button do you asign them to on your controller.

thanks

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Vernibob` Guest

First off dude strongly recommend getting yourself a joystick at some point. Even if its a dirt cheap one for the time being (but try and get runnder control one if possible).

But... i do feel your pain brother. in the past i have hooked fsx to my tv and layed in bed and done a few circuits (nerd i know) but the way i did it was

Triggers: yaw

LB RB: Trim (its easier to use whilst using the analogs as your pitch + roll)

A +X :throttles (same reason as trim )

Y + B prop (i was using a twin prop)

Right stick: camera

Dpad : Gear, Flaps, Change veiw

with this set up i still recomend having a keyboard near by, just for radios and stuff like that. If your planning to use big ass jets i recomend using the prop buttons for speed break and stuff like that. but play around and see what you get. hope this helps. =]
[/quote]

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...