Hi Guys, I'm hoping you can help me out with a FSX situation. I have added some airplanes to my FSX Deluxe Version and some of them don't have thumbnail.jpg's included, so when you go to Free Flight and then Select Aircraft, they don't have a picture showing. I know it's not necessary to have the pix, but I was wondering if there is a way to create my own thumbnail.jpg's of these addons? Thanks in advance and keep up the good work. Tom14
2 Answers
I have check that way ,work but somewaht complex.how about using thumbnail creating dll?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain