one simple question in landing and takeoff!

FSXPAGd Guest

When i take-off the plane in few meters goes left and all yaw,trims,ailreons etc. is centered so wtf? and i have to center the plane .. the other is when im landing i cant run the airstrip straight it just steers right or left and also i have to center yaw damper cos it automatically goes right or left so pls give conclusion to this problem. thanks anyway.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Running Guest

I'd suggest you try to cycle the pitot then engage the upper ATC or left click on the tail wing. After that press down hard on the stub and insert coin.

Good luck

Wacko

Pro Member Trainee
mat3329 Trainee

Make sure your joystick is calibrated correctly. Mine will do that sometimes. You can check in the control settings of the game to see if everything is correctly configured. Also look at the trim settings of your plane. It could also be the winds, if they're strong enough. Could be lots of things but I'm pretty sure it's one of these. Does it do that with every plane you fly? Let me know how you make out.

FSXPAGd Guest

it makes those turns usually left and usually with 747.. but some plains also.

guest Guest

same here, always to the left... It can't be the wind, because after turning the aircraft around it stil goes left.

lancermit Guest

IF you are flying a prop driven aircraft, there are several things that can cause your plane to veer left. I don't know if this is YOUR problem. But it can be a pretty significant issue, especially if you are flying a tail-dragger (you're probably not).

To reduce the normal left-turning tendencies, accellerate more slowly and start off by applying a little right rudder right from the start. Once you begin to lose control, getting the swervies can come quickly.

Again, this may not be your issue. You may be having other things causing this. I'm just speaking from a pilot's point of view; and, the left turning thing is a real-world thing.

See this for more info:

http://www.flightsimbooks.com/flightsimhandbook/CHAPTER_02_18_Left_Turning_Tendencies.php

Lance, PPSEL

Pro Member First Officer
faust1200 First Officer

Lance is correct. Left turning tendancies are proper for particularly single engine prop aircraft. You can adjust these settings in the realism tab.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...