Traffic on FSX

Pro Member Trainee
vampyrefate Trainee

Hi, this is my first post 😀

I installed Just Flight's Traffic expansion on FSX, and found a couple of bugs.

First is that some of the airports look a bit odd, and the second was that the voice packs didn't work.

I resolved the voices issue, and here's how in case anyone else has run into the same problem:

1) Go to c:/microsoft games/fsx/Sound
In there, you find these files:
Traffic2005VoicesGE.gvp
Traffic2005VoicesUK1.gvp
Traffic2005VoicesUK2.gvp
Traffic2005VoicesUS.gvp

2) Copy these files to c:/microsoft games/fsx/Sound/ATC

3) If you haven't already, fire up the "Traffic and Voicepacks" tool from Traffic, and set the voices that you want (I use all of them)

4) restart fsx, go to settings->general, and you should then be able to choose the voice that you want.

Still doesn't help that the voicepacks are incomplete... {and the install location thing really should be picked up in their product testing - guess rushing it out for christmas...}

I've not got any idea how to fix the airports though...

Cheers
Phil

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...