fscrew2 and fspassengers

Pro Member Trainee
djcevera Trainee

are these two programs the same or are they different. i currently have and enjoy fspassengers should i purchase fs crew and if so can i run the two of them at the same time..oh yeah i just purchased radar contact also. thanks for any input.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

These two programs are different and you can run both at the same time.
FSpassengers provides you with inflight simulation (Flight attendants making calls for seat belts and other calls etc)while FS2Crew provides you with a co-pilot functionality and other...

Pro Member Trainee
djcevera Trainee

does fs2 crew interfere at all with fspassengers with passengers? fs2 is avail for fs2004 right?

Pro Member Trainee
djcevera Trainee

sorry for the annoying post but i see there are many different types of fs2crew could someone suggest one for me i run fs2004 with stock planes but a lot of addon prop planes. thank you

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

yeah, it runs on a lot of different planes. I love the one for the lds 767. it works really well, and I've actually played fs pax on top of it and it works like a dream

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...