Sorry, it's FSX for my problem...

BcBobster Guest

Sorry for the double post here... It's FSX that I own...

I bought a 300gb hard drive, finally copied and pasted both disc's on the drive because it would not load from the DVD drive, started the install, got the 1335 Error, copied each D1Feat~2.cab up to D1Feat~19.cab, had a problem with my key code many times before it took, went to load the game and now i get:

The Instruction at "0X200ef382" Referenced Memory At "0X019dc928". The Memory Could Not "Read"

My PC should be able to run this game, as per the spec's on the game...

Now I don't know what to do, can you advise, help, suggest... Man, I just want to fly...

BcBobster

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
BcBobster Guest

[quote="BcBobster It's FSX that I own...

I bought a 300gb hard drive, finally copied and pasted both disc's on the drive because it would not load from the DVD drive, started the install, got the 1335 Error, copied each D1Feat~2.cab up to D1Feat~19.cab, had a problem with my key code many times before it took, went to load the game and now i get:

The Instruction at "0X200ef382" Referenced Memory At "0X019dc928". The Memory Could Not "Read"

Now I don't know what to do, can you advise, help, suggest... Man, I just want to fly...

BcBobster[/quote]

I'm now 1 step closer, I changed my virtual memory on the new drive, ran the FSX.exe, it completed setup, gererated scenery, the built database for new scenery... Then CRASHED, and I get the "Memory" error posted in bold...

Has anyone had this happen? Can someone help me... Please....

BcBobster

anonymouse91 Guest

What are your system specs?

Pro Member Trainee
vampyrefate Trainee

Have you tested your memory with a memory tester (search via google to find one)?

I had a problem with memory errors if I used more than one stick of 1Gig Memory.

Not saying that's your problem but it helps if you can be sure of your hardware.

Phil

BcBobster Guest

Good news... I called MicroSoft... After a 2 hour hold time, I talked to them... He first aked how old my dvd drive was, I said about 1 year... He said I needed to update the drivers first, and that may work.

We updated my CDR/DVD drivers from the web, restarted the system, un-installed the game, re-started the PC, and installed the game from the disc.

It installed without any errors...

So now I'm flying...

My graphics are not the best yet, so I will tweek some things, see what happens...

If anyone wants some help with the 1335 Error, just ask me and I will supply the link that fixed my CD/DVD driver.

BcBobster wrote:

BcBobster

I'm now 1 step closer, I changed my virtual memory on the new drive, ran the FSX.exe, it completed setup, gererated scenery, the built database for new scenery... Then CRASHED, and I get the "Memory" error posted in bold...

BcBobster[/quote]

BcBobster wrote:

BcBobster

BcBobster[/quote]

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...