I know theres a special code for fs passenger!

Flight simer22 Guest

Oku know theres a code to un-lock the demo. i am useing the demo now and it is so stupid it will only let me take off from san fran. and i know thats all you can get from the demo but.... I used the unlocking code before but i never thought i would need it again.

so then i just deleted it and fs 2004 when i got fsx so if anyone can help it would be much appeciated! 😀

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Contact FS Passengers at ➡ http://www.fspassengers.com/?action=contact&title=lost%20unlock%20code, they will retrieve your code. I don't think FS Passenger will work with FSX at least not until they make a patch or new version.

flight simer22 Guest

thanks but.. i am not sure that they will let me get that code if i use the demo. i am looking for the code for fs2004 not fsx. even though i do have fsx its just that it has alittle problem with running on my computer. and if you do know a site or just the code can you please help me. thanks again.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Oh, I see. You have the demo and want the full version(to remove the limitations). Sorry but FS Pax is payware and it's illegal to give out codes. Some hacker sites(don't know any, try google) may have it but this site does not condone such behavior.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...