Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

1335 Error, Total Fix for it..

BcBobster Guest

I was getting the 1335 Error message...

I have this DVD, CD-RW/DVD Drive SM-308, do not get a different DVD, just do this:

Good news... I called Microsoft... After a 2 hour hold time, I talked to them... He first aked how old my dvd drive was, I said about 1 year... He said I needed to update the drivers first, and that may work.

We updated my CDR/DVD drivers from the web, restarted the system, un-installed the game, re-started the PC, and installed the game from the disc.

It installed without any errors...

So now I'm flying...

My graphics are not the best yet, so I will tweek some things, see what happens...

If anyone wants some help with the 1335 Error, just ask me and I will supply the link that fixed my CD/DVD driver.

BcBobster

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I hope this helps others.
Thanks for posting it.

Radar

guest Guest

BcBobster wrote:

If anyone wants some help with the 1335 Error, just ask me and I will supply the link that fixed my CD/DVD driver.

please i want to the help because this error ' 1335 ' >

my e-mail:
yaser911@hotmail.com

1335 error Guest

BcBobster wrote:

I was getting the 1335 Error message...

I have this DVD, CD-RW/DVD Drive SM-308, do not get a different DVD, just do this:

Good news... I called Microsoft... After a 2 hour hold time, I talked to them... He first aked how old my dvd drive was, I said about 1 year... He said I needed to update the drivers first, and that may work.

We updated my CDR/DVD drivers from the web, restarted the system, un-installed the game, re-started the PC, and installed the game from the disc.

It installed without any errors...

So now I'm flying...

My graphics are not the best yet, so I will tweek some things, see what happens...

BcBobster

do you have the link of DVD drive fixed ?!
give us it please ..