Issue with Logitech Attack 3 joystick

Pro Member Trainee
2161 Trainee

When I am flying for a couple of minutes I cannot turn right. The problem seems to be confined to only the X version of the flight sim. I went to the Flight Sim calibration section and when I moved the joystick buttons were being pressed. When I moved the joystick left #6 was pressed and when I moved it to the right #7 was pressed, I was making sure I wasn't pressing them. It happens every time I play the Flight Simulator X. I checked out the driver date for logitech and the last one was issued August 2005.

Any recomendations besides buying a new controler????

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest

you can go to settings>control to change the assignment.

I use the attack 3. It is not the best joystick, but it works marginally ok.

if you want better control, you have to get a stick with twist.
if you are serious about flightsim, a foot peddle is a must, especially with helicopters.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...