Is there a way to drive fuel truck etc

lemonwonder Guest

Is there a way to make EVERYTHING or MORE things that are under simobects usable by the player?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
lemonwonder Guest

bumpity bumpity bump bump bump!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I do have to ask you now, what do you actually want to do -- fly the Boats or GroundVehicles?

If you want to use Cars or Boats for the purpose they were actually designed for, there's plenty to choose from in the file libraries.
As far as converting AI simobjects into 'usable' ones, I haven't tried that yet.

Assuming that only Boats, GroundVehicles and Rotorcraft could include a panel of sorts and considering that AI simobjects don't have panels, you'd have to import a panel and hope that the gauges will work.

IMHO far too much hassle just to be able to make Elephants fly and land them without crashing at TNCM 😀

lemonwonder Guest

I wana be able to drive a fuel truck or sumin... but flying it wood be cool... as u say too much hassel tho

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

Convert yourself to AI 🙄

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...