how do i move my tail /pedals please??

Pro Member Trainee
stereomatic Trainee

how do i move my tail pedals of the air plaine to turn right or left with out touch the right or left keys

i pushd the right enter key in the keyboard it works for only left or right i dont remember
but how do i move both ways please its important to know

thanks

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
stereomatic Trainee

can you be more spesific please i read this already and i post my msg after i've read this just let me know how ....

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

(Number Pad)
Rudder left-0
Rudder right-Enter

It's actually called Rudder pedals. I suggest that you use a joy stick, trying to control an aircraft with the keyboard is very difficult and unrealistic. If you must, use the auto rudder feature, it's easier. 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
stereomatic Trainee

the only option i have its using kkeyboard

and right now i dont know why but left "0" key its not moving anything just the right enter please help me 🙄 🙄 Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

stereomatic wrote:

the only option i have its using kkeyboard
and right now i dont know why but left "0" key its not moving anything just the right enter please help me

Click auto rudder and you won't need to mess with it. With auto rudder, turning the aircraft on the ground is done with the aileron(flight controls) and automatically in-flight.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...