How can we fail a gear?

dme43 Guest

cause i want to do a failed gear landing in fs ❓ ❓

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

I know the gear can fail in FSpassenger but I'm not sure if it can normally. If you have a look on the keyboard assignments there might be a button to activate it. I think there's one to fail the breaks anyway but not sure about gear.
If there isn't, then I would just not extend the gear when landing. That's about as close as you could get!!!

dme43 Guest

well, i tried to look for it on FsP, but i couldn't and u can't do it in FS. any help??

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

I once landed on my nose gear, the nose gear broke and I slided on the nose until it stopped. And metal spakling all along the runway of course

Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

dme43 wrote:

well, i tried to look for it on FsP, but i couldn't and u can't do it in FS. any help??

You can't set failures in fsP. The failures are random. You can however, control the likelyhood of a failure by increasing the percentage.

Pro Member Trainee
djcevera Trainee

i think its possible to set system failures when your setting up your flight plan

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...