❓
5 Answers
I hope that someone can find it for you, I checked the top sites and there isn't any.
Good luck.

Do you get to drop sonar to look for the subs too?
Sweet!
You could check this:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/news/137/
Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total
If your interested in the PC-3 take a look at the one I gave you in the other post.
I decided to try her out.
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/2522/p3-c-orion/#12240

i have an orion i built as a california firefighter. i never finished the fire retardant drop effect so i haven't uploaded it . i fyou want i will post a beta version.....doc
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
First Officer