Tri-motor

Elkin Guest

Now that I am in Alaska touring around, I have chosen the Tri-motor. RadarMan, I think you may like this plane. It is fun. It is about the only aircraft that I soley fly in VC. It is good for this. I added the autopilot and ADF/VOR from the DC-3. The comliment is nice. I NEVER use the GPS.

I loaded up 4 campers, 300 pounds of fuel and headed for AQY. (All of you HAVE to attempt this approach!!!) I crashed. I got out, but the campers,,,,, DOH!!!!! I have massive crash installed in FS9 so the crash was firey and spectacular.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's a great little craft to fly, very easy and you can get in and out quickly. A great STOL aircraft.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

It really is you know? I really like it. When I fly away to another place, I have it loaded in the 457-1 (747-200) and take it with me. Next, I am Flying to Germany.

Seriously, I found an enhancement pak for the tri. I'll get it on.

I save the game where I, when starting the sim, am standing outside the aircraft. This way, I can walk around it and then go into the,,, through the door, walk up into the cokpit and,,, CLEAR!!!!!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...