tri star gagges

Pro Member Trainee
porkeypilot Trainee

😕 please help i have download a tri sar panel but cant seem to get the gagges to display, all i get is the word wca use without promishion from then a web address help it looks so good dame real, i used to install devices onto there panels in the early 90's and i want to see if they are on ther.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i really can't work out what you're trying to ask for.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Let's start with the gauges. What is the name of the file and where did you download it from?

Pro Member Trainee
porkeypilot Trainee

first of thank you for the help. i downloaded the file from flyaway in the 2004 panels as for the file i dont no. sorry this all i have

Filename: cal1011p.zip

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

This is from the read me txt. icluding in your zip folder.I think its easy of you follow what it sais.Try it and come back with your questions.

INSTALLATION:

Copy the contents of the panel folder to your favorite A/C L1011 panel folder.
Copy the contents of the gauges in the zip to your FS2004 or FS2002 gauges folder.
Copy the contents of the Adsound to your FS9 sound folder.

Notice:Unzip the contents of the files in a temporary file you have create for this job.Copy them from this file and paste tham to FS files.Them you can delete this temp file or keep it for future use. 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...