To all those who have difficulty with installing a/c

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

There is free software available from -
http://www.ranainside.com/
The title is Flight Sim Manager and is a 4+Mb download.
Included with many other functions is a very smart a/c installer which actually installs all required data into FS9 (or FS2002 if that is your platform) straight from the zip file ( no need to un-zip!!!!).
There is also an uninstall feature which has a fall back 'Hangar' in case you want the uninstalled feature replaced. Also included is a Screenshot facility - what more do you want ❓ ❓ ❓
I downloaded the Shorts Tucana from our site and tried the program out - took about 15 seconds and the Tucana was in the FS9 folder with all required elements and I flew it about 2 minutes after I downloaded.
This must be the answer to all the queries about a/c installation which radarman and tomthetank field daily. AND IT IS FREE!!!!
Compared to many other payware add-on managers this is simple to understand and easy to use - the installation feature is only a small part of this software as there are a number of other features - installation of textures, scenery, gauges,etc. Diagnostics which even highlight errors in the aircraft.cfg file. Even a tweaking element for FS.
- and most importantly - a comprehensive Program Manual and tons of support from the site forums and the author - Rana Hossian, who I think deserves a medal for his efforts
Thank you Rana
Clap Clap Clap Clap

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...