Auto land

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 I see a lot of posts about autoland and how do you do it,well you need an aircraft with this feature and fs9 has none.....................but you can add a panel "greg737.zip" to the default 737 or any other twin engine jet
and get the full auto land plus lots of extras

Panel uses FS2004 default gauges with added Autoland button, Taxi Speed System, Cabin Crew Annoucements, Digital Clock with Temperature, Digital Fuel Gauge (Used,Remaining,MPH,GPH etc..), Seat Belt & No Smoking lights, Air Condition switch, Wind Speed gauge, Working Reverser Unlockers gauges and Altitude Callout alerts for landing. The panel is designed to have all gauges including the throttle, radio stack and most other gauges on the main panel, with the exception of the GPS which is changed to a GPS 500.

It can be found at Avsim

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Elkin Guest

I am all over that!!!!! Thank you for that!!!! That is why I enjoy all of you and this site!!!

I have a POSKY 747 with a VERY authentic CAT IIIc autoland system. I love it

(Until you get to one of those missaligned FS9 runways.) I do try to stick to the actual CAT III runways.

I was watching a show on the testing of the 777. The were doing CAT III b approaches where RVR was,,, had to be about 700 feet or something by the time the radalt read 50 feet. BUT what was cool!!!! When they hit the TOGA at 50 feet, by the time the aircraft powered up and started going up, it actually hit the runway before flying again.

WAY COOLL!!!!!

I do it in the sim I can't help but laugh with excitement.

Who out there warned all that this crazy sim is addicting. I need a Psychyatrist!!!!

Pro Member Trainee
Ohiosimmer Trainee

Thank you guys......

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...