ATC problem

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

I have just finished a repaint using Abacus FSRepaint and have given it a new airline name (Pegasus Airlines). I have set the "properties" for the new airline and have added them to the CGF file in FS2004, however ATC does not recognise the new airline name when speaking with me.

If I fly a World Travel aircraft ATC identifies the flight as AirTravel + number etc. With my new Airline, ATC only uses the number I set and not the name.

How do I get ATC to identify me as "Pegasus 2705" when they speak with me ?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

You have to add a callsign. I don't know how in FS2004 but in FSX you have to go into aircraft.cfg file and fine your airline and edit the ATC Airline. Then when you choose your plane add the Flight Number which will be used in the call sign. Maybe FS2004 is the same can't remember.

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Thanks Murfi, I think I ahve already done that and it doesnt seem to work, at least not in FS2004. I will double check though to make sure I got it right. Thanks for the advice though - appreciate it.

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

No problemo.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...