Juliana (TNCM) scenery for FSX???

Pro Member First Officer
mdaskalos First Officer

Is it possible to successfully use the Juliana2.zip scenery for TNCM in FSX???

I know it was made for FS2004. I've tried it in FSX and I cannot avoid the building crash issue that comes up in FS2004. I noted that in '04 the crashes were caused with otther add-ons for TNCM conflictling, and that the matter could be fixed.

I have no other scenery addons, and I get the problem. I did have an add-on for TJSJ, but removing it did not fix the issue with TNCM.

As a rule, is scenery made for FS2004 generally incompatible with FSX?

Thanks,
mdaskalos

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Most if not all of it won't work properly or at all.
There isn't much out yet, many are being designed as we speak.

No Juliana isn't out, you can email the designer, tell him how much you liked it and is he planning on redoing it for FSX.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...