Does anyone have full version of active camera???

Pro Member Trainee
Pitt Trainee

Hi there, does anyone got full version of active camera if you do please email me at masterchief723@gmail.com or post it here I really need it. Mind to trade with the other staff.

Thanks 😎

Answers 16 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I have it

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

What do you mean, "You really need it" like do you want someone to send it to you?

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Glad to see you can still type - your tendon must be OK 😀

Pro Member Trainee
Pitt Trainee

I need it as soon as possible thats what i mean, thanks

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

I would like to get active camera as well but up to now have not researched anything about it. Where did you guys get it from and about how much did it cost you for the program? 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

OrlandoGeorge,
Here is the Active Camera site, it has all the information.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2718/fs2004-active-camera-2004/

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

RadarMan,

Is the Active Camera you posted the one made by Anticyclone? ANTICYCLONE - ACTIVE CAMERA 2004.

I see what is stated in the link but thought for some reason it was Microsoft. 🙄

OK..I am seeing it now. Thanks RadarMan. I am going to purchase it today.

http://secure.simmarket.com/default.php?manufacturers_id=127

Pro Member First Officer

No offence to FSimmarket Share Center (Active Camera dealer) but their customer service is lousy. Maybe they are off for the day as they are on the opposite side of the pond. 🙄 I must say that this has happened before and I am growing weary of it now.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Order it and then look at your cart.
Its 7 or 8pm there now.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

Man I just installed active camera and my frame rate when straight to hell. Crying or Very sad Using the number pad to change views is wicked jerky and the view options don't seem to be all that are cracked up 2B? I know that I have a lot to learn about how to use this thing. 😳

So far what I have is the demo version. The registry key arrives tommorow and I hope the full version is better or simpler or somethin'. Please don't get me wrong as I realize it is lack of user knowledge right now. 🙂 (((YEEEHooo!!)))

Pro Member First Officer

I just started using Active Camera and so far it's got its semi weirded out quirks more or less? I don't know if anyone else has run into some of these? One in example is that in the 'fly by' mode/view it seems to paralize my number key pad in regular 'Spot View for the duration of the flight. A bit odd but I'll keep fooling with the options and different selections to see what's up with that.

At least I can say I have never seen perspectives like this one before. All told I think Active Camera is cool. Thanks for the hook up with that link RadarMan. I am glad that I finally got it. 😀

Last edited by George (OrlandoGeorge) on Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:51 am, edited 12 times in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 Whoa, that's a super looking shot and a nice landing to boot!

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Pitt Trainee

with 150 views and no one have active camera man thats sick.

Pro Member First Officer
Pro Member Trainee
Pitt Trainee

I know i got the dam demo version need full i dont want to pay.

Pro Member First Officer

Pitt,

In order to "get" anything around here one must be civil. Any member here who sends you Active Camera would be doing you a favor that might only be asked for in a nice manner. Can't go around demanding things in this world sir.

No offence, just one word to the wise.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...