Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

The first person to go to my site will be the 100th visitor. While you are:

sign your name in my guestbook
vote in my polls
view my ingame photos

You can access these by clicking on them in the menu bar at the top

www.freewebs.com/gofsx

Last edited by Ryan (737FLIER) on Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Steve (astrosteve) First Officer

This is the same crap website a found a few weeks ago. This site blows and there is nothing really there to read or see. Thank goodness flyaway is here.

Horse

Pro Member First Officer

Well of course it isn't great because it is free. It is mainly just to show my ingame photos.

Pro Member Trainee
Austin (AirAustin) Trainee

Well, for a first website, it`s not bad. I`ve seen worse websites.

Pro Member First Officer

I was working on a real website to show my screenshots on but now I have Flyaway.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You could just put all your screenies into a dedicated folder at PhotoBucket and then post the link to that folder in your next post.

Pro Member First Officer

Thank you to everyone who visited my website. It is not that great but It is mainly to show my screen shots. If you go there please sign in in the guest book and vote in the polls.

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (astrosteve) First Officer

OH my god here we go again with that website........... ➡

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...